I remember those days when the Sephora homepage was basically my most-visited site on the internet – it was by default, the first thing I checked in the morning and the last thing I looked at before I went to bed. To think of how much I spent in the last few years around this time still makes me shudder. The Sephora VIB sale only comes twice a year so it is the time that I stock up with some of my favourite products and drop some real hard cash!
With the holiday season almost upon us, I can’t wait to test out a few new products and get my hands on some value sets I’ve been good about not buying this year! So far I’ve spent $80 at Sephora so I’m hoping this holiday season will be a disciplined one for me…
With the sale just a few days away, I thought I’d share what my list looks like this year! I can’t wait to see yours! For those who haven’t received an email or notification about the sale, here are a few key dates to keep in mind:
- VIB Rouge: 20% off; early access is on Nov 3-6 and Rouge can join the sale between Nov 10-15 (Code: 20FORROUGE)
- VIB: 20% off; Nov 10-15 (Code: 20FORVIB)
- Beauty Insiders: 15% off; Nov 10-15 (Code: 15FORBI)
Since I’m sure you’re all putting together your own wishlist for the upcoming Sephora sale, I thought I’d share with you what I’m shopping for this year! Here are a few pieces that I plan on buying this holiday season, split up between stocking up on a few old favourites, holiday value sets that are just out, as well as splurging on a few new bits and pieces of products!
In case you are looking for more inspiration for your upcoming trips, here are some of my previous wishlists:
- Sephora 2017 VIB Sale Wishlist.
- Sephora 2016 VIB Sale | What to Add to Your Shopping List.
- Sephora 2016 VIB Rouge Shopping List.
- What’s in my Sephora Basket | VIB Rouge Sale Edition.
This year I plan on shopping for a lot of my friends and family from the sale. I spotted a lot of really fantastic value-packed, money-saving sets. You know that my favourite things to do with these sets is often to break them up, and create a “custom” gift basket catered to the preferences and needs of each individual! You’ll see a number of my favourite products in value sets so you’ll know I’ll be shopping for a bunch of them!
Trying Out New Products/Launches
- Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation ($59, available here)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Golden Hour Highlighting Powder ($19, available here)
- Marc Jacobs Fragrances Mod Noir ($110, available here)
- DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue ($116, available here)
- STELLAR Limitless Foundation ($45, available here)
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation ($42, available here)
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter ($42, available here)
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio ($67, available here)
Checking Out the New Holiday Sets!
- Sephora Favorites Superstar Set ($90, available here)
- Sephora Favorites Prime, Set, Go ($50, available here)
- Sephora Favorites Glow For It ($48, available here)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo ($48, available here)
Things I’m Still Debating About Getting
These are things everyone’s talking about this holiday season but my wallet is terrified of the damage.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – Volume 3 ($95, available here)
- Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette ($75, available here)
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette ($85, available here)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette ($55, available here)
- Make Up For Ever Jessie J Artist Face Color Trio Palette ($56, available here)
Splurging on a Few New Items
- Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Shadow + Highlighting Palette Set ($48, available here)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Trio Palette ($77, available here)
- Tarte Limited-Edition Treasure Box Collector’s Set ($77, available here)
- Tarte Limited-Edition Blush Bazaar Amazonian Clay Blush Palette ($57, available here)
- Tarte Limited-Edition Overexposed Highlighter Set ($18, available here)
Money-Saving Value Sets for Everyone
- Make Up For Ever PREP. COVER. SET. Water Blend Face & Body Foundation Set ($69, available here)
- Make Up For Ever PREP. COVER. SET. Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation Set ($69, available here)
- Make Up For Ever PREP. COVER. SET. Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation Set ($69, available here)
- Make Up For Ever PREP. COVER. SET. Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation Set ($69, available here)
- Make Up For Ever Long Lasting Complexion Set ($44, available here)
- YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Duo ($65, available here)
Repurchasing Old Favourites
- Laura Mercier Silk Crème Oil Free Photo Edition Foundation ($58, available here)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Hair Sleeping Mask ($6, available here)
- CLINIQUE Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer ($35, available here)
- Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster ($19, available here)
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler ($24, available here)
So now it’s your turn – are you planning to shop the Sephora sale this year? What are you shopping for this year?