I wasn’t really sure if I wanted to put together this post or not since we are way past the summer and this set is hardly one that anyone would look into anymore. However, I figured since the SephoraFavourites Summerstash ($36, available here) is still available on Sephora at the time of writing, and is now on sale for $36, I might as well give you a quick peek and go through it really quickly.
I’ve mentioned it before but I’ll say it again, Sephora Favourites sets are one of the ones I always eagerly await! Despite being curated by the folks at Sephora, the set includes best sellers from all sorts of brands, so you can get a taste of everything in one bag, at one (reasonable) price. From Marc Jacobs, NARS, Hourglass, Deborah Lippman, to Urban Decay, there are plenty to enjoy from these sets, particularly if you find the full-sized version to be a little too pricey to invest in. These are also great for collecting travel-sized beauty products so you can keep the bulkiness away when packing for your trip!
I always enjoy shopping for value sets – you get to try a lot for a fraction of the price. The products included in these Sephora Favourites sets are carefully curated to reflect beauty trends, what’s in as well as best sellers from various beauty brands. You do get a lot for the price you pay, and you get to try what people say are “good” without committing to the full-size or the price!
– 0.049 oz Stila Cosmetics Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Kitten
– 0.08 oz Nars Travel Size Laguna Bronzing Powder
– 0.095 oz Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape
– 0.27 oz Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer in Mermaid’s Dream
– 0.018 oz Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in 12L
– 0.08 oz Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Stained Gloss in New Wave with Lip Brush
– 0.23 oz Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer in Venus
– 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
– 0.09 oz Marc Jacobs Mini Lash Lifter Mascara in Blacquer
– Cosmetic bag
All the items included in this particular set is the mini versions. Few are actually a little smaller than what you would normally expect – I personally was a little surprised at how tiny the NARS Laguna bronzer in this set. Not all Sephora Favourites sets feature only mini’s – there are few – including the Super Stars set – which includes a whole bunch of full-sized products which you can get in a set for a fraction of the price!
Now it’s your turn! Do you like purchasing value sets? Have you purchased the Sephora Favourites sets before? What do you think of the product variety and price? As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts! Share with me comment section or through Twitter or Instagram!