Talking about Spring beauty launches is always very exciting – everyone’s just about fed up with the snowstorms, what feels like a never-ending sub-zero temperatures, constantly shovelling the snow so the promise of new beauty bits and spring-inspired colours are everyone’s favourite things to read through.
If you recall, I shared Sephora’s Christmas launch with a similar theme. The Sephora Collection Beauty Uncomplicated concept is all about simplifying your routine with versatile tools and beauty bits that can be taken from day to night. With all sorts of colourful, fun beauty tools to work with, this collection will help you refresh your routine after the winter season!
I love that the Sephora Collection is far more affordable compared to their brand-name counterpart and gets refreshed almost every season. That means there’s always new formulas, colours, products, and even tools to play with! Whether you’re a complete makeup beginner or pro, there’s always something in every collection (limited edition and permanent!) for everyone.
The new Sephora Beauty Uncomplicated Collection is now available online and in-store.
Sephora Collection | Beauty Uncomplicated Spring 2018.
The new spring collection features makeup, tools/accessories, haircare and skincare goodies to get you ready for the new season. As a huge fan of the Sephora Collection tools/accessories (You can look at some of my past reviews and posts to get an idea of some of my favourite bits!)
The items showcased below is barely even a quarter of the new bits launched, so be sure to pop by your local store and check out the collection. From new brush sets to limited-edition collaborations, there are tons of exciting makeup and tools to restock your makeup vanity with! Plus, they are quite affordable compared the brand-name options. They also make great gifts!
Let’s go through some of the collection in greater details.
Give Me Some Glitter Capsule Collection
This capsule collection consists of three pieces featuring lots of glamorous glitter details perfect for any guy and gal you know who loves glitter in their lives. Included in this capsule collection are:
- Give me Some Glitter Mini Brush Set ($31, sephora.ca) – features 4 mini brushes in a glitter brush case
- ive me Some Glitter Hair & Body Set ($18, sephora.ca) – includes 3 glitter colours and primer for your hair and body to spice up any look!
- Give Me Some Glitter Applicator Set ($15, sephora.ca) – a 2-pc applicators with silicone tip to create show-stopping eye looks
Skincare is a huge part of my routine so any tools that helps me achieve glowing skin with as little effort as possible is always a winner! We see a few pieces in this collection, that are not going to cost you a fraction of their brand-name counter-part but also equally unique in terms of their uses as well!
- Dynamic Duo On The Go ($15, available here) – a 2-pc skincare facial brush for anyone on the go! The dual-sided applicator helps remove oil and bacteria from pores. A case is included to keep your products sanitary
- Shave & Smooth Facial Razor ($16, available here) – a facial razor features a rose gold handle includes 3 replacement razors to ensure removal of dead skin that allows for a better makeup and skincare application
- Tear Apart Makeup Sponge ($9, available here) – this 4-pc beauty sponge is fun to use as you would tear the sponge creating a texture on the sponge that allows for a more evened-out application due to its texture
- J Goldcrown for Sephora Collection: Bleeding Hearts Brush Set ($56, available here) – a limited edition collection by grafiti artist James Goldcrown, this set contains 5 full face brush set and a zip-around case to ease of travel!
Is there any product in this launch that piqued your interest? Let me know if you plan on checking out this collection in-store!