Products featured on this sale have been gently used (if at all) and well-looked after so they are always in good condition because for the most part, they were purchased to feature on this blog. I don’t smoke, and there’s no pet in the house! I am not looking to make profits off of this sale, but simply recoup the money that I have spent purchasing them.
All of these products were purchased with my own money. They were purchased from authentic sources including: Sephora (in-store, and online), MAC Cosmetics counters, and/or free-standing stores, The Bay, Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique and Cosmetics Company Outlet. I do not sell PR samples/sponsored products as I consider it unethical. Purchasing from this makeup sale means that you agree with ALL the terms stated below.
1. I do my best to estimate the state (usage and condition) of each product. If you are unsure about the state of the product, please ask for pictures 🙂
2. I will accept payment through PayPal; Payment needs to be received within 12 hours after invoicing so I can get your package out asap!
3. Once sold, items are non-refundable, and non-exchangeable.
4. Pictures show usage and condition of items as is; I encourage you to research about the product information (i.e. colors, size, shade match etc) prior to purchasing. I would never sell items that I myself would not want to buy.
5. Paypal fees will be added accordingly.
6. All products will be shipped with insurance.
7. Please inquire for more pictures!
1. I will ship in Canada/US only at this time (unless you are willing to pay Canada Post international shipping costs – in this case, I will ship to anywhere that Canada Post ships to and if your country accepts shipping from Canada Post). Shipping time estimates vary from 1-6 weeks – once it is out for shipment, I am no longer liable for the package. Please allow sufficient time for your package to get to you; I can only provide tracking for Canadian residents. Packages will be shipped within 1-2 days upon receipt of payment.
2. I am not responsible for any packages lost/stolen/damaged in the mailing process.
3. Shipping fees Estimates (Not set in stone; I will always give you the Canada Post estimate):
- US: Starts at $10 per item
- Canada: Starting at $8
- International: Please get in touch with me and I will provide you a quote!
6. Only ONE free gift/item per purchase (With $50 minimum). Thank you for your understanding!
7. No flakes please! If you are not interested, please don’t waste my time 🙂 Hope you understand, and thank you!
Price includes shipping materials, and delivery confirmation where applicable. Additional tracking for US packages (I’ll get the quote from Canada Post) is available – please mention this if you are interested. If shipping ends up being significantly less than what I charged you, I will refund you the difference 🙂 I will provide proof of shipment (i.e. picture of the receipt) and let you know once the package is mailed out.
To purchase, please email me at email@example.com with the subject: Blog Sale & Your Name along with items you wish to purchase, paypal email, shipping address in the body of your email.
Now, let’s get to the fun part 🙂
Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X in Fuchsia – $450
Opened only to take pictures – never used! Comes with a large size 4oz Hair Removal Laser SmoothStart Calming Gel ($80, available here). The one that retails at Sephora is only 2oz. Comes with all the booklets, manual and battery pack. The Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X retails for $515, and the cream is at least $40!
Michael Kors Selma Medium Bag in Peanut – $250
– Like new Michael Kors Selma Medium Bag in Peanut.
– Purchased in 2015 at a Michael Kors store
– Worn a handful of times, with no sign of wear, tear or scruff
– Comes with dust bag and original bag
Brand New Prada Nude Patent Leather Low-Heel Pump – “Vernice Cipria” – $200
– Original box
– Dust bag
– Care instruction booklet
– 1.8″ covered heel.
– Pointed toe.
– Topstitched collar.
– Smooth outsole with logo plate.
– Padded leather insole.
– Leather lining and sole.
– Made in Italy.